[blindza] unsubscribe

  • From: "Tony Webb" <tony.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:25:59 +0200

End of the Sponge Project and the Disability Info Service

Hi Jacob

It is not easy for me to write this as I have appreciated contact with you
for several years and have learned so much.

Due to yet another period of depression and anxiety I have had to terminate
the Sponge and related services.

I am trying to unsubscribe from the many lists I have been on but still seem
to be getting emails from BLINDZA

I have been on anti-depressants etc since mid-September  and am hoping that
I will feel better soon.

I should have taken the docs advice and stayed on a maintenance dose since
January. Ha ha.

Most days I am just lazing around just doing the minimum to look after
Crystal, waiting to be more functional.

I need to give priority to other aspects of our lives as I have neglected
too many other important things over the past 20 years with my obsession
with trying to support the disability sector.

Thank you for your cooperation since we created the Sponge in 2010.

I only clear this PC every few days.

I hope that  I can write something more cheerful soon.

Tony

Regards,

Tony Webb,
The.Sponge Project, Port Elizabeth.
+27-41-368 3707, Mobile +27-82-290 3764,
 <mailto:tony.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> tony.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
http://thespongeproject.yolasite.com <http://thespongeproject.yolasite.com/>