[blindza] Re: Not relevant to much

  • From: "Carel Ewald" <cewald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:14:50 +0200

Hi Jacob,

Did not know you are that young. It is been 34 years since I came out of
hospital (born 34 years ago) ? Smile.

My five year date was 1st Jan this year. Man, what a rush. I always say I
saw for the first 30 years of my life and will probably not see for the next
30. So in essence, I get to live two different lives in one go.

Keep the GS going.

Thanks,

Carel Ewald