[blindza] New website etc.

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:42:52 +0200

Hi all

I have now actually registered the internet domain related to the BlindZA mailing list I got started a little while ago.

I also want to have a place to sort/organise/supply links to all the internet resources I've discovered while 'living' on the internet.

Please go have a look at the following URL:

http://www.blindza.co.za

Let me know what you think, and if you have any links/content you'd like to add, let me know. The content of this site is still 'static' at this stage, but I'll be working on that soon.

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at //www.freelists.org/list/blindza