[blindza] Braille jewellery

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:12:24 +0200

Hi

Not sure if I mentioned it to you guys before, but I've been trying to get hold of/organise some of the guys who make braille jewellery etc. overseas, and since their websites aren't the best, and they don't specifically make the stuff I actually want, I started looking around this side, since I have some friends whose family are sort of in the jewellery business, and I just spoke to a guy who has a workshop/shop near the CSIR there in Pretoria, and, in any case, he reckons he can definitely help me.

I'm going through to Pretoria tomorrow anyway in order to sort out one or two other things, so I'm most likely gonna pop past him, show him some actual braille, and see what else he has to say about it, find out pricing etc. etc.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, and we'll see how it goes from hereon.

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at //www.freelists.org/list/blindza