[blindza] Help STOP Hunger Worldwide. My Personal CWS CROP Walk

  • From: William Brandes <williambrandes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: williambrandes@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 15:00:24 -0400

Dear Friend. I will be walking in the Tiffin Church World Service CROP
Walk on Sunday, November 4. I will personally walk 11.1 K. YES, YES,
YES in computer-speak !!!!!

Would you gift to my personal walk? You can make an online donation
through the Church World Service online server safely and securely.

HERE IS THE KICKER ----------- I will match your donation
dollar-for-dollar no matter the amount you give, whether 5, 10, 25
dollars or ANY gift you can make toward my walk.

The direct link to my personal walk is at the top of this page

www.williambrandes.com

For further information also visit

www.tiffincropwalk.org

Thank you for your consideration.