[blindza] Form of web-search engine/application that's specifically meant to be more useful to blind/VI individuals

  • From: jacob kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NAPSA Blind <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, BlindZA <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 11:25:33 +0200

This is a product from one of my fellow blind/VI software developers that I know from the program-l blind/VI programmers mailing list, and, it's a form of web application designed to offer a better form of web-search interface to blind/VI individuals, etc., offering searches via multiple channels in one go.

It acts as a form of web-application, so you don't treat it like a nromal web-page interface, but, tab/navigate around it like a normal piece of software, and, you can invoke context menus on some controls/elements as well:

https://www.stsolution.org/visuweb/users/8/ws/

--

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA