[blindza] Re: FW: Welcome to list 'blindza'

  • From: "Tony Webb" <tony.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BLINDZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 09:52:21 +0200

HI AGAIN ESTIE,
I AM SO PLEASED THAT YOU CONTACTED SPONGE AFTER SEEING OUR SMS INFO SERVICE
MENTIONED IN THE RETINA SA NEWSLETTER, AND WE WERE ABLE TO REFER YOU TO JACOB.

YOU ARE NOW IN GOOD HANDS MAKING NEW CONTACTS THROUGH BLINDZA.

JUST A REMINDER THAT ANYONE CAN SEND AN SMS TO 072 172 2623 WITH THEIR NAME,
TOWN AND DISABILITY, AND TELL US WHAT INFO THEY NEED.

Regards,
 Tony Webb,
The.Sponge Project, Port Elizabeth.
+27-41-368 3707, Mobile +27-82-290 3764,
tony.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx,    http://thespongeproject.yolasite.com