[blindza] Re: FW: Welcome to list 'blindza'

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:45:18 +0200

Well, I haven't tried e mail yet, but when I got it, it didn't want to read my
messages, except if I press Talks key, followed by the down.  Then I took my
previous phone the 6210, in the one hand, and the c5 in the other, went into
the settings of both phones, and set up the c5 exactly as that of the other.  I
don't know what I did right, as so often happens in computers, but afterwards
it was as good as the other phone.  It now reads everything, except when I use
the radio.  In this latest version there are some more settings than the older
versions.  For example, if you press key 1 while in Settings, you will now find
something like Audio settings, where you can set the speakers or headphones
volume, and there's something like a volume factor,outside and inside a call,
speech delay, etc.  New messages are on don't read.

Deon [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL
Tel:              0123199735
Mobile:           0829699571