[blindza] Re: [Blind] A life(style) update

  • From: "Carel Ewald" <cewald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 15:50:34 +0200

Hi Jacob,

Hard going to be on your own but worth it if one can make it.

Let me know if you need anything as far as invoicing/delivery notes etc.
Goes if your business takes flight. I do mine on excel and made it fairly
blind friendly.

Thanks,

Carel Ewald

+27 83 463 4023

From: Carl de Campos <mailto:carldc@xxxxxxxxxx>

accessibility for users with visual disabilities.'