[blindza] Re: [Blind] A life(style) update

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:25:50 +0200

Thanks.

Appreciate it, and, yes, am just a little tired of trying to completely fit in
with their interpretation of how we do/handle things - and you can take that
any way you want...<smile>

Among other things, these guys generally seem more interested in your physical
presence, rather than the actual presence of your productions/work if that
makes sense, but anyway.

Like have mentioned to other people already, am finally starting to maybe agree
with an occupational therapist who told me back in roundabout early 2007 that
some types of VI/blind guys are only really going to be comfortable working in
relatively informal environments, and that doesn't apply to not producing
output, but more along the lines of not really wanting to act too much like
their version of a normal person, if you get my drift.

Also means that will, for a little while at least, be able to sort of focus on
some things have been working on sort of after hours for a little while, like
some forms of instructional material/environments, as well as my own versions
of certain types of software that are things that have thought would be nice
for us to have available at stages.

082 413 4791