[blindza] Re: Absa messing up their internet banking site

  • From: toni kruger <freeflyflow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:38:49 +0200

Absa tried instituting their new site the first time a couple of months ago
- at which point it also crashed repeatedly...

I think they're having a bit of a bad patch.

Toni Kruger
freeflyflow.design
Cell: +27 83 387 0815
www.freeflyflowdesign.co.za

A member of: www.consultwomen.co.za

"Our listening creates a sanctuary for the homeless parts within another
person."
            Rachel Naomi Remen

"Sun is shining, weather is sweet,
Makes you want to move your dancing feet..."
            Marley - "Sun is shining"