[blindwoodworker] Re: General liability insurance

  • From: "John E Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 23:08:10 -0500

I have never bought general liability insurance for a business, but I have bbought it for my home.

Is is this  insurance for your employees, for is it for you?
Or are you looking for liability insurance for you if some one got hurt by one of the items you sold? If the business is going to start in your home, one suggestion is to add an unbrella policy to your current policy. It will raise your home policy about 15 dollars a month, and if your auto policy is too low, it will raise it also. Am unbrella policy raises your liability to one million dollars, and it includes your auto liability.

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Braden Dashney" <bedashney@xxxxxxxxx>