[blindwoodworker] Re: General liability insurance

  • From: George Wurtzel <gmwurtzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:56:57 -0600

If you are just gitting started and are not selling  on a regular  basses your
home owners inchurance will cover most things
It is wen U file for a DBA or form a INC, LLC. then U will need to have some
inchurance
Product libility is pritty cheep for wood working
most indepindent agents can help you with what you need
Hope I was helpfull.

Cordially,
George M. Wurtzel
www.gmwurtzel.com
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
Winston Churchill