[blindweightwatcher] Re: new member

  • From: "cheryl echevarria" <cherylandmaxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 05:22:41 -0500

u don't have to be paying weight watcher or on there website, weight watchers
is one of the healthest ways of living actually it follows the ADA diet which
is the American Diabetes Association diet, diabetes for the last 20 year have
found out in the medical field that carbs instead of sugar help a diabetic,
because almost everything you eat turns to sugar, being a member of the
Diabetic Action Network of the NFB we have a lot of these stories in the Voice
of the Diabetic which is one of the NFB largest magazine subscriptions.  So if
anyone is interested they can take a look at the voice by going to

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Diabetics.asp?SnID=1216110046<http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Diabetics.asp?SnID=1216110046>

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter
Member NAGDU, NYAGDU and DAN