[blindreplay] weird labels 2

  • From: "Robin G Plitt" <Plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:18:35 -0400

OK, I did two test recordings of the same episode of the same podcast.

Remember, my original recording contained "boxes" instead of the letters  of
the artist and album fields. I did three tests, downloading the same episode of
the same show (deleting it after each test).

in My first tes, I left the label info in Replay blank and left  "Never Tag
Files" box unchecked. my results were exactly as above.

In my second test, I checked the box. The file info contained an artist and
album appropriate for the podcast.

In my third test, I re-entered the Label info under the Tags Tab and
re-downloaded the same episode. This time the label info was correct.

If is possible that data can be corrupted from one episode to the next?

THanks
Robin