[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher and fire fox.

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 04:09:41 -0700

I will need "debug" logging information. Here is the general procedure.

1) Make sure Replay Media Capture (RMC) is not running.

2) Close e-mail clients, IM, and other programs that use the internet. Close
all browser windows except for one.

3) Open Replay Media Catcher but DO NOT start monitoring yet. The start/stop
switch should be green and say START.

4) Go to the Help menu in RMC. Choose About. Click the Support tab. Click on
the Debug Mode checkbox. Click the OK button.

5) Start recording in RMC by pressing the green START switch (the switch will
turn red and now say STOP).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kdpj1lpodA

and hit Return key to start loading the video.

When RMC is finished (either by completing the download or by error) or after 1
minute if nothing is being picked up by RMC...

7) Close your browser window.

8) Back in RMC, stop monitoring by pressing the red STOP switch.

9) Click on Help in the menu, select About, click the Support tab, and click
the "Email logs to support" link.

10) The zipped logs will be placed on your Desktop. Please send that zipped
file to me.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.

On Sep 18, 2014, at 6:02 PM, "Petro Giannakopoulos"
<petrogia@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Just to be sure. Close both RMC 5 and all browsers. Run RMC 5 first and
activate the recording procedure then open your browser and play the media. Let
us know how it goes. What is your anti-virus program? Are you using Bit
Defender anti-virus?

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx"<mailto:lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx> for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>