[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher and fire fox.

  • From: "Life My Way" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:27:58 -0500

i have tried many sites, different music ones, and other places with other video content.

youtube, jango, spotify, and many others.
am using windows7 64 bit professional.
On 9/18/2014 8:10 AM, Jeffrey Wilson wrote:
As Petro asked, can you download media using Internet Explorer? How about Chrome?
Other questions:
What version of Windows are you using?
What changed on your computer recently, presuming RMC5 was originally working? What, specifically are you trying to download? Is it just YouTube content, or have you tried music from a site such as http://www.jango.com?

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.