[blindreplay] replay converter questions

  • From: Kurt Edwin Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:29:03 -0700

I never downloaded the newest replay converter but I thought one of the
old ones would burn DVDs.  I want to convert an FLV video for playing on
a VCR.  If I download the newest converter can I do it?  I understand
there was a small charge for the upgrade, but I would like to be easily
able to convert a file for watching on a VCR.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.  Kurt