[blindreplay] Re: KFI640 AM not wokring in Replay AV

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 07:35:42 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff

While it may be frustrating, these days just keeping the doors open may be
more than a lot of businesses can support.
In the case of radio station urls, there are plenty of alternate resources
for locating them.

For the benefit of all, here are a bunch that I routinely use:

http://streamingradioguide.com

www.radiotime.com

www.reciva.com

www.billsparks.org

www.vtuner.com

wwww.tuned.mobi

These, along with Rav's urlFinder and broadcaster's websites themselves,
give plenty of ways of locating streams.

Also, in fairness to anyone attempting to maintain these databases, it is
akin to shooting at a continuus moving target.  Urls change constantly,
and the url I might have bookmarked last week may no longer stream when I
try it this morning.  That is why stations push folks to use their own
websites rather than 3rd providers or bookmarking streams.

A Bible Christian I will be, for Christ has done so much for me.
Hymnist A. M. K. Deidrick