[blindreplay] Re: m3u files in Replay AV

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:06:26 -0500 (EST)

 Pam

You are right in  your assumption, but I typically employ .m3u files
slightlly differently.
I often copy and paste an audio link into textpal and save that as a .m3u
file into a directory I call

c:\rd\\for radio station links.

I have my file types set to have .m3u files handled by Real Player and,
When I like, I often begin a station playing by typing the file name from
the run dialogue:

examples include:

c:\rd\wgn.m3u
for WGN Chicago

c:\rd\wznz.m3u

for wznz Jacksonville

c:\rd\wnsr.m3u

for wnsr Nashville.

I also often create links in my Internet Explorer folders to get at these
stations.