[blindreplay] Re: enhanced sound card

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:42:16 -0800 (PST)

Very excellent advice. On my notebook PC I installed the
enhanced sound driver from Applian. My notebook PC sound card
has no mixer - the what you hear option if you have a creative
card. I have not used the Applian Enhanced sound driver though.
It shows up in your Sounds & Audio Devices within the Audio tab.

You can uninstall the Enhanced sound driver by going to Add or
Remove Programs. That is, control panel, add/remove area.

My notebook pc uses the StigmaTel souncd card. Applian told me
to get a new driver.

Petro