[blindreplay] Re: Youtube

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 20:02:29 -0500

I captured some videos yesterday from youtube using RMC5. You should update to
5.0.1.24
Will check for you tomorrow.
  If you plan to update to the latest version, please pay attention to the
screens and make sure you hear update/upgrade instead of uninstall. Use
insert+b to read each installation screen. If you make a mistake use the back
button that are found on the installation screens or cancel and start over.