[blindreplay] Re: Youtube

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:13:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi
You can use the URL Finder if you do not have the direct URL for
your you toub video. Or you can use the alt+r command and choose
the capture audio video stream within Replay AV 8. Just follow
the on screeen dialog tips.

If you like me to test this please send me the youtube URL where
your video is. I can then tell you better how to do this. I can
also use the YouSendIt plug-in within Replay AV 8 to send the
video to you via email so you can download the file.

I can help you on this on Wednesday. Send the link so I can help
you.

Merry Christmas.
Petro