[blindreplay] Re: Window-Eyes 7 beta & Applian products

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:37:11 -0400 (EDT)

Rick

Eventually, I'll grab it and first put it on an older test pc.
There seem to be enough folks with problems using WE7-beta, and that
suggests that Beta 1 may be best overlooked if one doesn't want some
unexpected problems.
While scripting undoubtedly will make WE more powerful and more useful, it
also has a user learning curve.
My curiosity can mwait until I have the time to absorb them.

Before putting this on a pc, one of the things I want to do is create an
image of the hd just in case one needs to go back.