[blindreplay] Re: Want to tell someone how to subscribe.

  • From: "Kim Kelly" <kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:24:40 -0700

Thanks.  I will pass this message along.

Kim Kelly

Clarkston Washington

Email and facebook:
kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alternative E-mail:

kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxx

skype:

kblinky971

Visit my website
http://www.samobile.net/users/kimk59/

Keep on smiling and everyone will wonder what you've been up too.
author unknone
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>