[blindreplay] Re: Trouble With A Recording

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:04:22 -0800 (PST)

Yes to the first question you asked. What I do here is on 1 PC I
let it record all my stream capture type recordings and my other
PC to do my audio output style recordings. I hope you
understand.

If you get alot of dropped connections then YES to the buffer
settings. But if it only happens to you with WMKV then NO is my
answer.