[blindreplay] Re: Some Questions After My First Scheduled Recording

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 05:32:25 -0800 (PST)

Think of the schedule feature like the VCR's timer. Since RAV 8
had not finished its scheduled "timer" recording and you tried
to close RAV 8 you got a message warning you that RAV 8 was
still recording. Choose NO in the warning message to keep RAV 8
to continue recording for you.

You will be on RAV 8's main interface again. You know where you
hear minimize, record, exit buttons. On this interface you will
also have a list box. In this list box you see your shows and
stations listed.

To manually stop a scheduled - timer recording that is already
in progress:

1. In the list box find the show or station you want to stop
recording for you.

2. You will hear capturing or recording depending what recording
method you set.

3. Press your applications key.

4. Choose "stop recording/downloading option.

5. You will get a warning message dialog.

6. Choose the choice you want. Read the dialog box carefully.

Within RAV 8 there's a way to go and view your recordings but I
use old way by going to drive letter, Program Files, Replay AV 8
and so on.

If you have the default folder "recordings' as your output
folder - this is where your recordings go into.
You can create a shortcut of this folder to your desktop.

Petro