[blindreplay] Skype (Pam D.)

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

Pam called me via Skype and talked about Replay AV. Who's going to be next? Pam
I need your email address in order to send you the file to you via YouSendIt. I
am still too loud in the recording we did. It's set to 70 percent the
microphone. What level are you suing for mic?

Pam also look for the enhanced Replay/Applian audio driver in your control
panel add/remove area and uninstall it.

You may or may not have it. During the uninstall for Replay AV 8.14. Make sure
all components are removed like
Replay Converter, Codecs, YouSendIt Express (not sure when it was included with
RAV), WinPCat (the URL Finder tool).

Reboot computer.

Then delete
the Replay AV 8 folder in your
C:\Program Files\

Don't forget to copy to another folder the schedule8.dat file before doing the
uninstall.

When you do the install of Replay AV 8.52 it will ask you for a new product
key. Did you get one from Leslie. Replay Converter was significantly improved
that's why you need a new key. The upgrade was $9.95.

You will be able to import this schedule8.dat file into your new version of
Replay AV 8.

I think a new version of Replay AV will be coming out soon because Replay
Converter came out with a newer version.