[blindreplay] I need Skype users to call me

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 05:21:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
I need those of you who use Skype to call me so we can talk about Applian's
products. I will also be testing my Skype recorder I use here with you. The
recordings will be erased after I listen to them. So if you use Skype please
add my as a contact. Use ID: petrogia

I will be available after 6 pm Eastern time USA. I had done a good interview
with someone but the recording failed and I am hoping to get the recording
levels set right for such interviews using Skype and the Skype recording
software. The fix at this time appears to be to turn off the video webcam when
recording Skype calls since no recordings have failed.

If you can please email me when you will be calling me via Skype. I can assist
you on how to use Applian's products. It's your phone call.

Petro.