[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV replaced?

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:35:21 -0500

I would deffinitly would like to beta test the new product, I use window eyes,
system access, and nvda. please put me on the beta team list.
thanks.

      From: Plitt Robin G <Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx>
      Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM
      To: "plittr@xxxxxxxxx" <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>, Minichiello Joseph B
<joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx>

      2) This author will appear on Tek Talk, explaining the use of Replay A/V,
a now-free windows program to record virtually any streaming radio station. The
program airs on GMT Tuesday, 22 May at 00:00.

      http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2