[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV replaced?

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 09:13:07 -0700

Hey there -

Regarding jaksta.

There are actually three lines of software we sell:  Applian which is the
Replay brand, WM Recorder and Jaksta.  Jaksta oggers both Mac and a PC
software.  The other lines do not.  Replay Radio is part of the Applian brand.
There may be a Jaksta product that will record radio at some point - and
perhaps a product that will record radio for the Mac - but they aren't
available at this time.

I hope that helps.  Happy to try to answer any other questions.
Thanks you guys.
Leslie