[blindreplay] Re: Replay A/V discussed on Computer America Show

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

Mike
I am a subscriber to the computer America podcast for over 2 years now. As you
say the shows are split into 1 hour segments. I have learned alot from Cary and
Craig the hosts of the show. The Replay A/V talk is in the 2nd hour of the
Friday show as I heard the 1st hour last night and no mention about Replay A/V.

I have personally talked to Cary over the phone.

Yes it was my Holy Week last week. Alot of Greeks in Chicago.

Petro