[blindreplay] Replay A/V discussed on Computer America Show

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:53:03 -0700 (PDT)

Applian's Replay A/V was discussed on the Computer America Radio Show. Read
below. I didn't get a chance to listen to the show yet. I do call the show
sometimes but missed the show due to religious commitment.

They do have a podcast and the last 10 shows are archived.

http://www.computeramerica.com

Friday, 25 April 2008, at 8:58 p.m.

Hour one and two: Mike Smith, host of the MikeTechShow podcast, joins Carey
both hours tonight to discuss technology and answer listener emails.

http://www.MikeTechShow.com

Why wait for Windows Update when you can download the standalone SP3 installer
for Windows XP today:
http://majorgeeks.com/Microsoft_Windows_XP_Service_Pack_3_d4323.html

Other links we discussed on tonight's show:

Back-Up your computers numerous drivers with this FREE application:
http://www.drivermax.com

Clone your hard drive with this FREE application:
http://www.clonezilla.org

Replay AV
http://www.applian.com/replay-av/index.php

VMware Fusion