[blindreplay] Re: PayPal Sign up Fixed - Petro

  • From: "pamdrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:47:14 -0800

I noticed that when I first purchased Replay 8 I had a very hard time
filling out the credit card info.  It took a lot of cursor routing, use of
both the tab and arrow keys,  and some just plain guessing and correcting
errors after they occurred to  eventually complete the order form and get a
confirmation.  I was using JAWS 7.1, but tried Window-Eyes with no
improvement in the process.

Perhaps the entire order form will be easier now that it has been examined
and tags have been fixed.

Thanks to Bill for his continuing willingness to work with blind clients.

Pam