[blindreplay] Re: My Sound Card and Recording

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike
Why do you have to use the enhanced sound driver? I know some
sound cards don't have the what you hear and waveout type
options. Is this the same situation for you?

Open Replay AV 8. Do a ALT+F for the file menu. Choose
Setttings. Find the Sound Mixer tab/folder. In its properties
you will see a combo box for which driver to use.

I don't use this driver. Maybe others can tell us how good it
is.

Choose the OK button.

Petro