[blindreplay] Re: My Sound Card and Recording

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 06:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike
Try a stream capture recording with Replay AV 8 on a radio
station and see what happens. Stream capture records silently in
the background for you and the sound card is not used. This
method allows one to record multiple stations at the same time
period silently in the background while you do other tasks with
your computer.

Petro