[blindreplay] Re: Media Catcher Podcasts?

  • From: "leslie bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:51:45 -0700

Howdy all - It's Leslie from Applian here.
I just thought I'd weigh in on the question of Replay AV vs Replay Media
Catcher.

Really the big advantage to Replay Media Catcher is that it captures the
streaming Flash streams that Replay AV can't.  Like NBC.com.  It will also
capture streaming MP3 streams - like Pandora - and label them.  It's also
super easy to use.  Click start record - surf the internet and it will
capture what it can as you go.

But if you aren't interested in these features then Replay AV is all you
need.  And really Replay AV does so much.  And if you are adept at handling
the URL finder of Replay AV then Media Catcher really isn't something you
need.

Does this help?

I hope so,
Leslie