[blindreplay] Re: Media Catcher Podcasts?

  • From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:05:51 -0500

Petro,

I haven't fully trained myself on the program because I haven't needed
to use it yet. Part of the reason is my hunch that Applion may
incorporate Media Catcher into Replay A/V with the next release of
that program. The company did this with Replay Converter as Applion
transformed its Replay Radio offering into something that competes
with and exceeds total Recorder.

Kelly