[blindreplay] Re: MP3 Magic

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

I am not sure. Some features of the MP3 Magic can be used but
not all of them. MP3 Magic doesn't come with Replay AV 8 and on
Replay AV 7 that I have on my notebook PC here has expired and I
am asked for the product key for it. I don't have a product key
(valid one) for me to test it anymore.

I use JAWS 8 here. The radio buttons are not read on the initial
screen of MP3 Magic here when I tested it while back but with
JAWS if you know how to use the JAWS cursor and insert+left
arrow and right arrow you can find these buttons as JAWS reads
these radio buttons as graphic numbers to you. The radio button
that has a different radio graphic number out of the 4 you hear
from JAWS is the chosen radio button. This is getting too techy
here.

Read the FAQs to see if you cqan combine - merge files with MP3
Magic.

Petro