[blindreplay] Re: Jaws and Replay AV 8

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:26:05 -0500

ok, this is what i do.
i am  recording a video from http://www.YouTube.com
i play the video, then go into replay av version 8.0
go to the record button, then to record something now.
then to the capture video clip.
and find the video i want to record.
after this i get an error message asking to send error report this is after i set up to record. after this i do shut down jaws just for the simplisitey of it when recording also i sometimes use another screen reader to read things that jaws wont read to me.
i am not able to bring up jaws.
on a restart of the computer i can bring up jaws.

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>