[blindreplay] Re: Jaws and Replay AV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 06:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I will test this for you. If I get this to work I will send you
the recording via YouSendIt.com via email.

Try this:
1. Start RAV 8.
2. Alt+T for the Tools menu.
3. Choose the URL Finder in the list.
4. The URL Finder dialog appears.
5. If you get the helpful hints choose the OK buttons.
6. Choose the start capture button within the URL finder screen.
7. Minimize the URL Finder screen with Windows+M.
8. Go to You Tube site and find the video.
9. Start the video.
10. Play the video for a minute just to be sure.
12. Stop the You Tube video. I do an alt+F4 to stop the video.
If you know of a better way let us know.
Key and keep pressing the tab key until you hear the URL Finder
or just go to your desktop and then the task bar tray and there
you will see the URL Finder icon.
14. In this URL Finder screen you will see a listview of items
for your You Tube video stream. These are URLs. This listview
refreshes itself so make sure you go up and down this listview.
Locate the URL that has the .flv extension in the listview and
quickly tab to the abb button to add it to the Replay AV 8
listview list.
15. You will see the RAV 8 Edit Properties Dialog box. Make all
adjustments. Choose OK.
16. Locate the You Tube item in the Replay AV 8 listview box.
17. Do a applications key on the You Tube video.
18. Press "S" to start the recording/download.

I will post the mp3 recording I did on the URL Finder in another
email message.

I hope the above info is correct. I will test it again.

I don't do much video here but will soon.

I use Media Catcher to capture video here but one part in this
program needs to be fixed for better accessibility.

Petro