[blindreplay] Re: Iheart Radio On RMC

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 15:17:04 -0400

hi
Do you have to login to iHeart radio website. My guess you have to because you
say you have a subscription.

Can you view the stream listen URL within iHeart radio for your media you are
trying to listen to?

If yes, what does the URL protocol begins with http: or https: the listen
stream URL?

It will not work if you have to log in to IHeart radio first when it comes to
using Replay media Catcher scheduler feature.

But, you can run RMC5 first, press alt+s to start the capturing and then go to
iHeart radio, log in with your username and password.

Stop recording with alt+x.

Do you have Replay Radio? It comes with the URL Finder tool which you can use
to find the actual listen stream URLs if they are hidden.

Go to Replay Radio's tools menu with alt+t and choose the URL Finder. If you
never ran the URL Finder tool before it will ask you to install it.

you should see a URL Finder desktop icon. You can run the URL Finder tool by
itself via its desktop icon.

When you run the URL Finder tool and it finds the stream listen URL address you
can copy and paste it in RMC 5's scheduler dialog setup screen. Press your
enter key on the schedule control / tab on main user interface and tab to a
schedule for a future time button and press enter to bring up the scheduler
dialog screen where you set it all up.

My opinion only. Replay Radio is best for what you want to do as long as you
have a listen stream URL address. Last time I checked iHeart radio they
appearred to be audio output method and not stream capture method which allows
one to record silently in the background. Hope I am wrong.
If you don't have Replay Radio 9 maybe Jeff can send you the stand alone URL
Finder tool executable program file to you.