[blindreplay] Re: Help . need registration code. Re: Replay Music 3.20 Download URL

  • From: "Gary G Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:15:22 -0500

Bob, I suggest that you look in one of your show logs within replay av where I think you will find your code. look near the top somewhere. go to your list of shows in replay av, when you get to the show of choice, use the application key, hit v for view shows. when the folder comes up for the particular show, click on the show activity log and search for your activation code. once you find it, copy it to the clipboard, open a text editor such as notepad or word, paste the code into the editor, save it in a file for future use somewhere on your hard drive. go to replay music, paste the contents from the clipboard into the registration field and hopefully this will work for you!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>