[blindreplay] Re: BBC World Service Archives

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:10:53 -0700 (PDT)

I understand that you are looking for an automatic method to
download the archived shows for you. Not sure but I believe you
can do this with software like Filezilla at sourceforge.net

 Rick Harmon did a podcast or 2 on this. Go to:

http://www.blind-geek-zone.net

Choose the audio link. Also check Blind Cool Tech website at:

http://www.blindcooltech.com

As someone did a podcast on something like you want in year 2005
or 2006.

Petro

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/global_business.shtml