[blindreplay] Re: Anyone try with web cam?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:32:58 -0700 (PDT)

It may not support your webcam model. Not sure.

Try this. Do all the steps again. When the error message comes
up and yu use JAWS do a Insert+Ctrl+W command. The virtual
viwewr dialog appears. Do a ctrl+A to copy all (select all) and
then a ctrl+C to copy to clipboard. Press your escape key to
exit the viewer.

Post the error message to this list with ctrl+v. I want to see
it.

Another item. If you get the error message. Close RAV 8. Restart
your PC. Open RAV 8 again and do the steps again in the Record
tab/page.

Sometimes restarting your PC can help.

You may want to send the error code/screen you get to applian or
Leslie for more help.

Petro