[blindreplay] Re: Anyone come up with a URL for the new Imus In The Morning show?

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:31:46 -0800

Thanks again for your comments, Mike; I won't go into my political beliefs,
as this list is for Replay info, right?  If I did, that would need to be on
a political blog or something like that!  Yeah, getting all these streams is
really something else!  I just wish I could find an accessible WI FI radio
that I could run off of our wireless remote router!  Tried the Sounds
Solutions web site, but, there doesn't seem to be anything concrete, there,
at least there wasn't, the last time I looked!  Any ideas on that?  I guess
I could use one of those Canadian FM transmitters, that Jonathan Mosen has
touted!

-Mac-