[blindreplay] Re: Anyone come up with a URL for the new Imus In The Morning show?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 06:55:07 -0500 (EST)

Mac

Yes, acording to the WABC web site, Imus is indeed back -- 6 to 10 am
Eastern which, translates, to 3 to 7 am Pacific.
And as WABC streams using this url supplied by Rav's Media guide

http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?id=188&format=WMP

add it to the add show manual dialogue in Rav.
And I checked and the stream redords and plays as it should.

I am sure that Imus will be on, if not already, in Cal; but likely tape
delayed.
Keep in mind what Imus lost wasn't his network bt that he was dropped by
WFAN and MSNBC.
So while Imus obviously got a big kick in the wallet, getting or keeping
himself on the air, thanks to syndication, is a lot easier.
Mancow, in the Chicago market where his show was flagshipped by WKQX  for
years, was not renewed and still is not on the air in Chicago.
Thanks to syndication, however, he still airs in many markets though not
in his home one.