[blindreplay] Re: A suggestion for Robin

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:31:16 -0500

thanks Gary,

I'm going to try this before I send a file.

Not sure if sending a sample to this list would be useful as it is a
subscription product, and I don't want to give away my password (Grin).

the stuff I'm having problems with is a flash-based produc and the URLs are
real long. WHen they show up in Windows Media Player, They take three lines.
So, I think I might try the text editor trick.

Wonder why Replay does this.
Robin