[blindprogramming] Re: Using pydoc from Terminal

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindprogramming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindprogramming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 06:29:27 -0400

Hi Mark,
Maybe I was unclear with my answer. I meant that you should go to a command
prompt and start the Python  interpreter by typing the word python. Next, type
the word help when the >>> prompt comes up. If you don't understand this, and
you want to call me or Skype me, tell me privately and I'll give you my phone
number.