[blindeudora] two questions

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:32:48 -0700

Hi Guys again,

It seems like I always have questions. When I open up Eudora I get the message "Eudora was unable to update the system registry". Then I click on it and works ok Any tthoughts on what that means and how I can eliminate it?
The other question is often it doesn't read who the message is from, it just gives numbers, like 1 of 25, 2 of 25 and so on. After trying different things I eventjually get it to read the names. I try so many things that I'm never sure just what did it. I think sometimes going bak to the desktop and then back to
Eudora will do it but not always. Also, during the time it's acting up I try to create an email and it just says vertical line and won't accept any key strokes. I have deleted all the .toc files. It does this in in box and outbox and junk. Any thoughts?
Thanks so much
I am using windoweyes and windows 10...

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P